The Ford F150 and Ram 1500 are two amazing pickup trucks that continually rank among the top choices in America. Both are great vehicles, but depending on your needs you will want to compare them to see which is more suitable for you.
Here are the highlights:
- Price. Both trucks are similar in price; however, estimates who you’ll likely pay more in the long run for the F-150.
- Performance. The 1500 has slightly more power, but the F-150 has more agile handling and a turbocharged engine.
- Safety. The F-150 ranks higher on safety ratings than the Ram 1500.
- Towing. The F-150 is able to tow more weight than the 1500.
- Comfort. The F-150 has more legroom and headroom, so it’s more suitable for large passengers or drivers.
- Interior and exterior. In most categories, the Ram 1500 wins out on luxury interior as well as exterior styling according to multiple reviews.
For more details on the differences and similarities of these two vehicles, check out this comparison.