Buying a car is a pretty big decision. Build your confidence and save time by preparing before you visit a dealership.
- Research ahead of time. Learn which cars suit your needs and check out the reviews so you know the cars to avoid.
- Contact your insurance company for insurance premiums on various cars you’re considering.
- Never trade in your car for less than what you owe on it.
- Be prepared to walk away if a deal isn’t right for you.
- Check out your credit rating so that you’re aware of your financing options.
For more information on how to be an informed and prepared car buyer, read this article.