Most everyone works hard for their money and getting the most out of your purchase is important. A vehicle is no exception!
Below are several tips to try and keep your car on the road as long as possible.
- Buy the right one first. Check the track record of certain brands and models of vehicles to see about reliability.
- Follow a regular maintenance schedule. Take your vehicle to a shop frequently to get oil changes, brake replacements, new tires, etc. Or do it yourself and save some money.
- Don’t skimp on parts. It is important to put quality in your car. We recommend going with factory-authorized parts rather than aftermarket parts.
- Be aware. Educate yourself on what to look for and recognize if their is an issue with your vehicle.
- Be tidy. Keep your car clean – inside and out.
For more expert advice on how to get your car to run above 200,000 miles, check out this article.