The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is a full-size German-made van with luxurious, comfortable and functional technology that can accommodate your entire family. Sometimes it’s hard to travel with your big family when you have a small car.
“Are we there yet?”
Many limo services consider the Sprinter as one of the luxury conversion vans because they offer higher altitude and more content than Escalades and Suburbans. Businesses and professionals love the power and performance of the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
Many people convert the Sprinter into a family van due to its ability to offer a luxurious traveling experience and smooth movement of household members.
Is the Mercedes Sprinter a good fit for your family?
Upon buying a family car, you must consider various issues — mostly how the car fits your family. Here are the several reasons why you should consider the Mercedes Sprinter for your family:
- The Sprinter is spacious enough to comfortably haul all your family members to vacation. There is also ample room for cargo since when traveling with family you must have a little space for all the bags and luggage.
- The seats are very comfortable and luxurious, allowing any family member who feels like sleeping to do so easily. The van also has excellent shock absorbers to ensure minimal disruption while traveling.
- The height of the vehicle is super enticing since it enables you to maneuver inside the van comfortably without disturbing anybody. In addition, a tall roof is perfect since you can spend quality family time inside the Sprinter from the driver’s cabin to the back seat.
- Safety is one of the most desireable factors when buying a family car. Modern Sprinters have plenty of security technologies installed. Windshield assistance, collision avoidance, traction help, abrupt braking, abrupt suspension, braking assist and blind spot monitoring on the camera are all available at the Sprinter.
Other Features of Mercedes Sprinter
The Sprinter comes with excellent features made to give your family the best comfort and luxury, proving to be one of the most popular luxury conversion vans. The features include:
- Comfortable and spacious seats
- Built-in Bluetooth for music connectivity
- Onboard computer
- Elegant driving dashboard with excellent features
- Holders of 10 cups to use in case your family needs to take a drink inside
- 12-volt power enough for phone charging or laptop use
- USB and Aux connectors
- 28 “HDTV is making entertainment real for your family while traveling
- Center console with removable chest straps
- Leather car kit
- Leather coated inner components
- Appointments of super high gloss of wood
- Six upgraded radio speakers
- A highlight, light glass lamp with reading lights
The above features make your family moments memorable, thus giving you all the reasons to own the Sprinter for your family.
Other Beloved Sprinter Performance Features
1. Sprint’s Gas mileage: Fantastic MPG
The Mercedes Sprinter is fitted with a 2.1-liter turbo diesel, 4-cylinder iron engine block that can produce 161 horsepower at 3800 RPM and 265 lb. Torque gives the Sprinter passenger van an impressive mileage rating. Its MPG falls right around 22.2 miles per gallon. The power engine works hard, so you do not have to overdo the pumps.
The speed and engine strength are more than enough with no worries while traveling in rural areas since the van can move smoothly, even in hilly areas, while full.
2. Plenty of space in your new Sprinter
The Mercedes Sprinter is incredible at maximizing its cabin area. The Sprinter comes in configurations of 7 to 12 passengers. Sprinters by Explorer Vans comfortably accommodates up to nine people. This space is more than enough room for most families. The main area is another significant advantage of Sprinter’s size. With 80.8 degrees, this van provides plenty of room for family members to walk upright in the entire car.
When planning to buy a family van, consider the Sprinter since it has all that many family need and more to enjoy lovely traveling experience.